Monday, March 31, 2008
Check That. Back to Lima!
Before we get to the Galapagos blog, we went back to Lima after our treks ended. They young kids on our tour were on major budgets so were resigned to eating pizzas. I told Steve that's not going to cut it. We need to seriously treat ourselves while we are getting our laundry done. No pizza for us! We're gonna dine in style! One day we ate at Astrid Y Gaston. Totally fab restaurant. The next day, we went to La Mar. Heard that the wait is pretty long so we got there a tad before it opened. The seafood, especially the ceviche is to DIE for. We felt pretty good about ourselves after those meals. hahaha. I will reiterate - I thoroughly enjoyed the food in Lima.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow... get working on the blog, folks! How about a "well, we're back" post! :)
See you soon Steve.
D
Post a Comment